The Daily Mail
- Olivia Falcon says where you live in Britain defines your perception of beauty
- She claims the ‘athleisure’ trend has sparked appeal for a natural look in London
- She revealed women from Kent & Essex desire a curvy silhouette with big bums
- She says women living within Edinburgh have a similar outlook as Londoners
- Olivia also revealed the celebrities women aspire to imitate for their look
As a veteran beauty editor, I’ve spent the past 15 years editing cosmetic surgery guides for the world’s glossiest magazines.
My job has taken me the length and breadth of the country, visiting the nation’s busiest clinics; road-testing treatments and taking the pulse in countless waiting rooms to get to the bottom of what women want. At home too, countless requests from friends, and friends of friends, seeking my advice on cosmetic procedures led me to set up The Editor’s List (editorslist.co.uk) a super-discreet service that connects people to the world’s top cosmetic practitioners, often fast-tracking through long waiting lists.
With a client base from Edinburgh to Chelsea, this role has given me great insight into what women around the country want tweaked, and whom they like to see. And it has shown me that where you live has an astonishing influence on what you have done — and your perception of modern beauty…